CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how does everybody treat there lips and live a normal life???

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
ECParent Views: 873
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,989,173

Re: how does everybody treat there lips and live a normal life???

Right now, my son is 17 and taking online classes - he was also home all summer - he was in regular high school last spring. He did the leave it alone for several months straight - did not see much of a change - peeled them again for awhile and now is doing the leave alone again. I talked with him and said he should probably give it until the end of 2012 to see if they get better. If not, I think he needs to find something to put on his lips and peeling them to be somewhat normal and go on with life.

Funny today, I was leaving the house and my neighbor said how he never sees Colten (my son) anymore. I told him he took Acne medication and has a problem with peeling lips so he doesn't go out much!

Anyway, seems like there are some good things happening on the forum - hope one of them will work! We are waiting on a reorder of the Beta gel and are goign to try that. Also going to a new naturopath who specializes in skin - and he is going to the dentist to get a good checkup. We may try the gauze an saline that JSL is doing also if he has good results with that!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

16.969 sec, (1)