CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: loss of inteligence by candida

Anthony87 Views: 2,007
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,989,316

Re: loss of inteligence by candida

http://www.medicinenet.com/fatty_liver/page15.htm
In looking at fatty liver disease..encepholopathy is a symptom and so is candida. Along with candida, I had jaundice, mental confusion (encepholopathy). It lifted when I realized I had a real disease and not candida. I look forward to hearing what your diet is like.

Incorrect diet is the leading cause of NAFLD...and most people on this forum fall into that. The only way to rule out is with liver biopsy...so everyone saying I DON`t HAVE THAT..spooning in the oils and meat....wait for a yellow face to tell you what I am for free. Or go get a liver biopsy to stop the candida nonsense.

Im saying theres a disease that will cause all of these psychological problems, confusion, fatigue, candida, colitis, depression....but it`s like so many people don`t want to hear it. They want to post about their antifungal remedies and low carb diets..where they replace carbs with FAT....and they want someone to dry their tears and give them a pep talk. Not all of us get to the point of liver biopsy and jaundice..but seriously. How hard can it be to just grow up and understand fat deposits in the liver can make you sick for years and have serious implications. So many people keep wanting it to be something else..some bacteria overgrowth it just ISNT.

I am not being bold or arrogant because my message is dedicated to anyone that low carbs and ingests oils. A specific group of people taking fat consumption to the extreme. There are dozens of people that got better like me on curezone and the list of high fat dieters that post nasty symptoms on here is infinite.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)