CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Persistent skin rashes and infections

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
oneneedinghelp Views: 6,211
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,989,545

Re: Persistent skin rashes and infections

Thanks so much for sharing your story. I've been wondering for some time if my liver is functioning properly. I know that the liver and kidneys are our purifying organs and I once had a dentist tell me that if the liver and kidneys are overloaded then the toxins will come out through the skin. So that has always been in the back of my head but where to start has been difficult for me. I'm afraid that I will try something and it wont help and I would've wasted my time and money. The Liver Flush seems easy enough to do.

I was looking into Humaworm for the candida cleanse and then the 45 day cleanse. I know I've got critters inside me, my whole family does....heck everyone does....but their kickin my butt right now and I'm tired....

I've been reading through the information you shared and it makes sense to me. Gotta talk things over with my husband and make a decision on which treatment to do.

You only used Tanalbit and did the Liver Flush right?

Thanks again for sharing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)