CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some Advice please

cappy84 Views: 883
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,989,822

Re: Some Advice please

see i dont think Sugar is the big problem whereas fat is. there was even a woman i saw on youtube that said that, i think you posted the video before. since the issue ties into NAFLD obviously theres a problem with digesting fats and fat build up in the liver. im not saying its a good idea to consume lots of Sugar or eat tons of fruit but i dont think people should be afraid to eat fruit. White Sugar , processed foods with sugar, added sugar.....stay away. the weird thing is when i looked into ayurveda it says for my body type that i should eat the high Sugar fruits while avoiding the ones i do eat sometimes like apples and pears.

thedean123- bread and pasta are not good foods despite what the FDA and food companies would have you believe. they are wheat which has been bastardized and has gluten in it. bread is not made the same way today or like it is in europe where its fermented. you may have a gluten intolerance that caused you issues, personally i try to avoid gluten altogether.

i would concentrate on vegetables and tubers .....leafy green vegetables, bok choy, carrots, green beans, beets, okra, daikon, sweet potatoes, parsnips, turnips, taro, cucumber.

gluten free grains.....brown rice, quinoa, amaranth, millet, teff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)