CureZone   Log On   Join
fbo

bigjohnbrown Views: 1,472
Published: 9 years ago

fbo

I was on youtube today googling about FBO and came across several videos of people speaking out about this. It was somewhat inspiring to watch because this disease is growing and its time to get the message out. As we all know, this is connected to what we eat PERIOD! There are certain amino acids and cetain by-products that our system can not handle. I was not born this way but I overloaded my body with red meats and dairy products that messed me up. Im a student in college studing exercise Science and wellness and what I have learned is whatever you put into your body,that is what you litteraly become. Even after you cleanse yourself, you will probably have to give up all those great foods that we all love. Red meat is something that I am going to have to live without forever just so I can live a life without fear. I know many of you just like myself have just about tried everything in the book but the only way that it seems to be is to eliminate those things that are not agreeing with us. Personally, Im at the point to where I will do whatever I have to so that I can be productive in life and an active partcipant in my children's lives. It may take weeks or months of ridding my body of this disease through cleansing but its gotta be more out there for us than just sitting in the house be afraid to leave because out stink may flare up. I just hope that all of you will be encouraged to continue to stay strong through the process. I finally got to where I cant take this controling me, its time that I control it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)