CureZone   Log On   Join
Praziquantel / Albendazole side affect or die off?

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

More
sklila Views: 5,749
Published: 9 years ago

Praziquantel / Albendazole side affect or die off?

Appreciate feedback please...after unsuccessful trying to kill the bastards that are occupying my body with herbals and cleanses, I broke down and am trying the drug route, I've done two courses of Eagten, along with one course of Ive and Yosemite. I did pass Tapeworm segment with pineapple and DE, but nothing with the above protocol, the only plus was that my liver enzymes are now normal after years of being elevated. I tolerated the meds well with no issues. Since most of my symptoms are still present, I started the Praziquantel / Albendazole combo and I am sick to my stomach! Light headed, severe nausea, dizzy and extreme fatigue. Is this normal? I'm only on day three of the combo and had to stop today, could not function....and I still feel the beast moving around on my right flank, and other small movements on the body and legs. I know I have a hyper infection, but really don't know if i am doing more good or bad. I was doing 4x600mg Praziquantel and 2x400mg Albendazole divided doses. Would appreciate some insight from others who have used the combo or have advise, I am desperate to get my life back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)