CureZone   Log On   Join
Rebuild Flora After Fast Without Supplements

laeyto Views: 3,649
Published: 9 years ago

Rebuild Flora After Fast Without Supplements

Hi!

I'm on day 2 or my first 5 day water fast. I juiced the day leading into it, so even though I'm hungry, I feel pretty good.

I have experienced issues with my stomach and intestines since I was a baby with colic. I experience painful gas often. If I have less than 3 bms a day I experience a lot of pain in my abdomen. I can usually only go in the morning.

I have been on a high raw diet since last fall, and this spring I really amped up my fruit intake, especially dates. I don't find the fruit to be a direct cause of any problems, though I do have to watch tooth sensitivity with too many acids fruits...I don't eat wheat and I am mostly vegan, only eating animal stuff around my parents etc. not to be a pain in the butt since I already don't eat gluten.

I recently tried a new brand of probiotics called Metagenics Ultra Flora DF. At first it was fine, I took one every few days, no problem, better bms. Then I started experiencing some strange symptoms like feminine burning (I never get that) strange urine smell, and a disturbance in my bms; I just couldn't pass as much, and it was super watery. As I said, that leaves me feeling really really bloated and horrible for some reason. Also I got more gas, skin break outs and general symptoms of candida, which I have never had problems with in my life!

I have never had that from supplements before, and I just couldn't shake the effects. It's part of the reason I have ended up on a water fast, to start fresh with my gut. But now my question is, can I rebuild my flora without supplements? My first batch of homemade sauerkraut is ready and waiting for me, will a few jars of this be enough? I am so tired of having gut issues.

Thanks people!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.390 sec, (1)