CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rebuild Flora After Fast Without Supplements

laeyto Views: 3,581
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,992,179

Re: Rebuild Flora After Fast Without Supplements

Thanks T2!!

I know, message was kind of long. :p My childhood diet was a 4 letter word. Formula from day one; colic for 3 months. Then cheese, milk (about 1 litre a day) YES TONS of Antibiotics , I was always sick, MacD's, waffles, pancakes, pasta, bread, oreos, chocolate bars, balogna and ketchup sandwiches, kraft dinner!!......

As a teen I became super health conscious bc I felt sooo gross. Puberty hit like a ton of bricks when I was 11 and I felt just wrong in my skin. People thought I had anorexia, but now I realize I was just doing 80/10/10 instinctively! I was still eating 3 meals a day but I lost about 30 pounds.

I have been using ACV for about the past 3 years actually, love it! Use it as shampoo too. Thanks for the tip on the food list, I will def check it out. And ya, I already have some kefir and tempeh in my fridge, and I will get even more different fermented foods.

I'm on day 4! Day 2 I had some scary heart palpitations that went away after about 2 hours, Day 3 I was HUNGRAAAAY, and last night was the first night I slept through for 8.5 hours. Feeling not too bad today, still weak and dizzy and I STINK. Definitely still waiting for the hunger to subside!! I should mention I am a fitness instructor so I am used to eating A LOT; I love fruit bc it gives me great energy before teaching, but now Im realizing it might not be so wise to eat as much as I was.....

Thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.633 sec, (1)