CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rebuild Flora- T2, re: acv

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 3,430
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,992,512

Re: Rebuild Flora- T2, re: acv

hello T, "Dr. Seuss" was a big inspiration to me as a kid--I guess it stuck. The only "doctor" I haven't retired. :-)

I can tell you have a great setup at your home. I was hoping you were going to say it was easy--like juicing some apples,
with my juicer, putting these in a one gallon jug, no airlock, maybe a few raisins, (as a co-worker used to, who made "hard cider"), and then add the mother. Could it be that easy, for the bare bones approach? I'm in an apartment, and living pretty simply.

I wonder why we can't add the mother-starter to start, as I do with my pineapple vinegar. I know, I am woefully lacking in step a, step b skills. My PV sort of ferments and goes vineger-y, roughly at the same time. I just leave it alone, and shake it when I think of it--sometimes let it burp.

Thank you for pointing out the apple blend. Yes! And also, for the vinegar mother 'vintage' thoughts. mhm.(I feel a bit of a perfumer's passion for apple cider vinegar, albeit, it's a mite dormant.) I have noticed there is only one or two kinds I really like the taste of, though I've tried all the good ones I find.

And, this may be totally aside, but you know, I used to love, almost exclusively, green apples, before water fasting. After water fasting, I am mostly drawn to galas, and other reds, for eating and juicing (esp. with a mix of kale and roots and such), yet I'm sure the green ones would be pleasing for the cider mix. Interesting.

I'm very attracted too, to the idea of having a broad range of nutrients and *je ne sais quois *, in the vinegar.

I'm going to postulate -re the switch from green to red and sweeter- I needed the greens more, for the liver, say, before the Water Fasts did some of their natural magic.
They always felt very much like good medicine, to me.

I MAY work my way up to an airlock, and a cider press--and oh boy, I would love to have a delicious wooden keg... All this sounds like part of the 'estate vision', at the moment. < I'm okay with that. Life is good.

Thanks so much, for sharing

C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.742 sec, (1)