CureZone   Log On   Join
Was This A Good Way To Break Fast?

laeyto Views: 2,667
Published: 9 years ago

Was This A Good Way To Break Fast?

Hi everyone,

I am kind of freaking out!

Today is my first day of refeeding after 1 day juice and 5 days water.

At 7:30am I had fresh coconut water; excellent, had my first bm since I started.

Then I had a pear at 8:10. Feelin good.

Then I had another pear at 9:30. Still feel in good but definitely weak and hungry as heck, and I have to go into work to do a bit of stuff today, sooo....

12pm at my bf's house to pick up my keys, and I am temped by his berry mix. I make myself some oatmeal and berries with the coconut meat from my coconut this morning. After thinking about it, I scooped out about 90% of the oatmeal from the bowl, so there was maybe 1 tbsp of cooked oats and about 3/4 cup of mixed strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and blackberry, plus the coconut meat.

If def filled me up nicely, but it also seemed just a wee bit hard on the system. I am thinking its the seeds in the berries. Did I just mess up everything?? I have scoured the internet and it doesn't say anything about berried being bad after a fast...... I can't imagine that little oatmeal would be so bad either... but I need some reassurance that I didn't just negate the benefits of all that suffering!!

Thanks peeps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)