CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seborrheic Keratoses

splash Views: 6,396
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,993,264

Re: Seborrheic Keratoses

I've had one of these spots on my cheek for the last 10 years and have tried multiple things with no success.

Here are a few of the things I did for at least 2-3 weeks or longer:

Multiple Liver flushes

40 Day orange juice fast (my skin did not renew itself)

apple cider vinegar

Vitamin C

Laser & this was $800 with no results

Several oils

MH's herbal spray I

Black root wash

I lived in Hawaii 14 years and believe it's a result of the sun combined with improper diet. Although since the initial spot I am developing more like a chain reaction on my face.

Currently I am trying a seaweed facial product and the creator says she has seen this remove the spots permanently. She is offering the product to me freely and only wants to help my condition and proof it's effectiveness. Seaweed is wonderful for the skin, hair and several other body systems. It has been known to lower blood pressure and help the thyroid.

I've only been doing it 4 days and so far the spot is changing getting lighter and having some kind of reaction so we'll see if it works. If it does you can imagine I'll be sharing this info because so many have tried different methods to no avail.

I am 100% ready for this area of my skin to be restored and welcome any further insight. I have spent hours combing through Dr. Christopher's large book trying to find a reference to this condition to no avail. Oddly it seems this is a modern disease and is not mentioned in older medical books.

How many fasts can I do, how much cleaner can I eat? Something is not right internally what exactly is the question. If it's liver at least it would be nice to know this is the culprit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)