Why did bloating return after fast?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
deala0688 Views: 5,282
Published: 9 years ago

Why did bloating return after fast?

Before my fast (22 days, break, 9 days) I had a problem with chronic bloating for several years. I was bloated from upper abdomen to lowest pelvic area. It would only seem to go down when I skipped a couple meals like when I had an early dinner and then a late breakfast the next day.

During my fast I had neasea from the beginning week until the end of my 22 days but no bloating; I didn't have it on my 9 day fast. But it kept me up at night I woke with it went to sleep with it. I had no bm's. On my 22nd day I did an enema because my energy dipped extremely low when I already had weakness which is why I broke my fast. I also did a salt water flush early in my 9 day fast. The bloating returned but I also thought I didn't break my fast well which is why I did 9 days again and broke it better but now I have bloating again. To note, it's been it's been 12 days since I broke my fast with carrot juice, 9 days since I first ate (raw zucchini) and 6 days since I had my first bm, in which I've had one almost daily since maybe one day I didn't.

Also, during my fast I had episodes of burping up air constantly for like half an hour. This happened on my 22 day fast when I had no bloating or any bm's during the fast and also when I broke the 9 day fast and bloating returned during which I could hear air moving in my stomach or make air noises by extending and contracting my stomach.

Does anybody have any thoughts on what might be going on with me? I'm thinking bad bacteria overgrowth, intestinal flora imbalance, not digesting certain nutrients?

I have eczema and I've read a lot on the connection of the gut and skin health.

I also read that despite what Shelton said the gut doesn't become completely sterile during a fast that certain bacteria can live off of secretions during the fast.

All I can think of doing is to concentrate on raw green vegetables because besides the obvious common reasons they are shown to create beneficial gut bacteria and remove bad bacteria, plus the fiber would probably help clean out anything that might be stuck in my intestines(?) Maybe the burping was or is my body trying to move or digest undigested food or old fecal matter in my intestines(?) since I was doing these burping episodes while I wasn't bloated but fasting and not eating a thing, though now I'm doing it with bloating and eating so I don't know.

I keep telling myself, things don't happen over night and that I have to remain consistent every day and be patient. The body will heal, I just have to give it the conditions and the time to do so.

Looking for a lot of feedback and conversation, so please, send me any comments or thoughts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.030 sec, (2)