Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
M.O.G. Views: 973
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 199,331

Re: OJ fast - how to?

You are not a pain.

I very much enjoy posting back and forth with you.

First thing I would do is get a capsule maker, like a "00" one. They run about $12.95. Then buy a bag of "00" vegi-capsules. That will run you about $20.00. You then can order herbs by the pound and make your own capsules. I get most of mine from http://www.herbalhealer.com This is the only way to do it if you are into herbal usage for the long haul. It gets too expensive if you have to pay someone else to make all your products. Then you can buy the special things from MH that you don't make, like the pure oregano oil, dewormer, spice 4 life, maple syrup, etc.

If you want to buy a great tea, get the 4 herb tea from the above mentioned place for your first time so you can figure out the proportions they make it in. Then you can buy it by the pound in herb form and make your own from now on. It is excellent for purifying the blood, for detoxing the liver and for soothing irritations and inflamations. It was used exclusively by Rene Caisse to heal many forms of cancer and other ailments when other ways had failed. She did this in Canada back in the 1920's. I still need to buy the book about it, the article I read about it was awesome.

My cook book, thats a good one,lol. Oh yeah, lol is an acronym for laughing out load. The other one I like is roflmao, which is rolling on floor laughing my ass off.

I would love to have the time to write a un-cook book. Maybe I will be able to next winter. I have been asked by lots of friends and family if I was ever going to do this, maybe I shall someday.

I feel I have to totally heal myself of my afflictions before it would be worth me writing a book about anything. Then I would be like everyone else, writing about a thing but never experiencing said thing. They write the book, but none of them actually live what it is they are writing about.

I hope that answers your questions,

See ya later,

Peace....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)