Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
qb Views: 1,008
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 199,410

Re: OJ fast - how to?

Thanks for the tips it will definately be a place to start. Till the money gods smile on me again.

Such a perfect life I lead that I can even be happy to be a somewhat health challenged person , because it had brought such interesting and uplifting spirits who are likeminded into my life.

This forum has certainly been much appreciated by me. Who knows when those money gods see the error of their ways and again smile on me. I will definately get all my goodies from MH but meanwhile the juggling act continues.

Wish I could juggle the tax man out of the picture. He has such a hefty appetite. Probably had heavy parasite infestation.
Perhaps I could send him some of your nasty tincture mix to "brighten" up his day.
lol tee hee now I have new word. or roflmao two.

tsk tsk shame on me for not figuring that out. I though it was some secret code....

Well the day is not going well for the federation. Day two of sputnik....hit a few bumps.

Have been quite enjoying my right leg gone ape dance. The somewhat ungainly gait raises no eyebrows in this wierd lil town. But when I attempted to kick myself in the butt i did see a few heads turn.

anyway waiting to collect a friend from hospital...needed the bathroom. Well I just couldnt see me walking in there in front of all those poor ailing folk wasting their good money on the money grabbing surgeons. Sitting there so respectable like. ...stroll by with colander gloves and black baggy headed for the loo... They might beseige me on my way out demanding explanations.

so methinks sputnik flew the coup on its maiden voyage. I had such hopes....
I will save to launch another one no fear.

Stiff upper lip and no bitchin here. Just bad timing. .

Maybe I should drink some salt water to see if it "stirs"

keep you posted.

Going on the down hill slide to the history books M.O.G. yeah buddy rootin for you. All the way.

qb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)