CureZone   Log On   Join
I caught a cold :( what are the best guns?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Maps Views: 1,625
Published: 9 years ago

I caught a cold :( what are the best guns?

Well, I was getting pretty cocky with all the Iodine that I've taking and didn't think anything could touch me, but I think I caught my grandkid's cold :(

I've been taking 3 squirts of Trapper's SSKI and a mix of Lugol's and Iodoral equally 100mg a day. This is BEFORE I caught the cold. I don't know if I should increase or decrease these dosages. Been upping Vit C and taking the Liposomal formula. Echinacea tea and just picked up some Emergen-C (not sure how good that really is, though). Took some extra D3, but I know there's some controversy about that.

Trapper, I have your homemade CS, but I don't know how much to take or really what to do with it.

I've been trying to scan messages here, but my head is pretty foggy and I have to prepare for a meeting tonight that I really dont want to go to :(

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)