CureZone   Log On   Join
Ear nose and throat fungal bacterial and parasite problem

blonde100 Views: 10,255
Published: 10 years ago

Ear nose and throat fungal bacterial and parasite problem

After much trial and error I am finally getting some relief from my problems in the ent area with parasites and fungal and bacterial infections as drugs cannot reach this area it has been a challenge to rid myself of # 1 the worms there and hopefully the bacterial and fungal will follow suit as treatment progesses. I am still using an inhalation therapy twice weekly of something compounded by a pharmacist and it does help but then I still develop reqular bacterial infections. I have holes in my ear canals from the parasites so they have free range from my gut to my ent area and back again. My doctor had a spray compounded for me made from goldenseal and echinaeca - sorry for the spelling to lazy to look it up and then I spray it in my ear add Wormwood and blackwalnut and a little peroxide and slowly the substance moves along to my nasal area and mouth throat.I also spray the nasal and mouth area and do a saline rinse for them aafterwards. It is reducing the severity of the bacterial infection as well as the fungal and getting worms out.I have had problems using Antibiotics and have stopped using them for this ongoing bacterial infection - since august 2011 when the ear canal seemed to be eaten and then I had big holes in the front areas of the canal leading to my throat and mouth -as I could not seem to stop the infection with Antibiotics . I continue to use anti parasitic drugs biweekly or so. Thought this info might be helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)