CureZone   Log On   Join
Feedback please

SlownSteady Views: 1,232
Published: 9 years ago

Feedback please

Hi all, I am on day 5 of Dr. Brownstein's Iodine Protocol with 2% Lugols, and was hoping you all would share your experience with me as to how you started (i.e., high dose, gradual increases, etc) and what kind of jumps you made if you did choose the gradual route.
I started day 1) 5mg, day 2) 12.5mg, day 3) 20mg, day 4) 25mg, day 5) 30 mg. I am working up to 50 mg.
I did have some headache/chills/lethargy yesterday and arranged my schedule to just take it easy. pretty much stayed in bed and did the salt load. the bromism symptoms passed after the salt load, and i chose today to keep the increasing trend. For all intents and purposes, i am a healthy 32 year old woman who-based on the Iodine patch test-is moderately deficient.
what approach did you take to your dosage? if you encountered bromism detox symptoms, what did you do?
ps I can't believe that I've seen my temperature rise already, and the vivid dreams... whoa :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)