CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ear nose and throat fungal bacterial and parasite problem

blonde100 Views: 9,548
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,996,821

Re: Ear nose and throat fungal bacterial and parasite problem

I believe it is a pork Tapeworm as well plus hook and round - they seem to have taken up condo residence in my ear and then move along wherever they chose. It is getting better but very slowly and many days are difficult as I am always in pain and tired. I see an ent next week and wonder if I should mention the parasitic issue or not. I will have a letter from my ND re intestinal parasites but not stating that it is systemic as that seems to scare professionals away. I thought I might just not do my cleaning routine that day and he could see what I am dealing with. any thoughts on this strategy? The ent is one of the top docs available in my area and has access to a very good medical facitliy so I am hesitant to come off as crazy which has happened with other docs and some family members who are very unknowledgable re parasites

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.715 sec, (1)