CureZone   Log On   Join
What tests do I need to ask for from an Endo?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
hotswap Views: 1,400
Published: 9 years ago

What tests do I need to ask for from an Endo?

Hi everyone,

I'm almost on my deathbed with fatigue, insomnia, daily panic attacks, trembles, shortness of breath, lack of appetite, hypoglycemia (diet controlled) and all sorts of digestive problems and severe multiple chemical sensitivities. I've done as much environmental clean up as I can but can't in my state for example escape a house that uses gas central heating.

I've been to ER twice and on both occasions it was attributed to panic attacks. Once they drew some blood but only standard blood work was taken.

I feel my body is shutting down and therefore rock bottom on cortisol. I tolerate no nutritional supplements except digestive aids. In fact most supplements make me worse and cause me to crash harder with no recovery from it. I can't do anything with candida or a sluggish liver due to absolutely no energy reserves. I tolerate about 15 foods which excludes starch, fruit, grains, eggs, dairy and nightshades.

I had a horrific reaction to an asthma inhaler where I thought I was going to die with breathing trouble, convulsions etc. I now understand it contains adrenaline, one of the worst things someone in my position could have. I also tried oxygen in a can and that made me worse. Not sure if that was the oxygen or a propellant that may have been included.

i'm literally shaking and feeling smothered all day. This is horrible way to live and I can't cope with much more of it.

What battery of tests should I ask for from an endocrinologist? Will the stim tests hurt me? Which for me might mean death.

Because I can barely eat, can anyone recommend a source of bassline nutrients that can help my body to function?

Many thanks,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)