CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What tests do I need to ask for from an Endo?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
155216 Views: 1,336
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,997,249

Re: What tests do I need to ask for from an Endo?

Hotswap,im in exactly the same predicament as you and im the UK as well...I know exactly how you are feeling, you're not alone.

I was on Dr Lams protocol for eight months or so, and in hindsight was in a good place when I started.. after a major crash when he gave me DHEA, I never recovered, and slowly im getting worse, now, I sleep around two hours a night and Im pretty much bed bound. Im currently in the process of giving up my job because I was managing five days, then three, then two, now I barely can get through one. He was extremely rude to me last time we spoke a couple of months ago and told me that i needed to get the sleep sorted as his protocol wont work if one does not sleep and then ended with 'if sleep is that important to you then you need to see a neurologist'

My endo at Barts Hospital in London is useless. I saw him again this week and told him I was getting worse, he ordered another set of blood tests and said he would give me a call in a couple of days to talk them over (which he hasnt done). He said if there were still abnormalities (last tests were in Feb when I had raised testosterone and raised eastrogen with Vitamin D defficiency, he would order an MRI of my pituity gland.

My GP has tried every single drug under the sun, from valium to serequel, to xanax, zopiclone, mirtazapine, Doexpin, nothing works at all and the rebound effects are terrible.

I did a hair test and showed no heavy metals, and I was only just out of range on eerything, but did have high calcium/low magnesium which is atypical of a chronic stress syndrome..

Ive ordered a candida and parasite test but I imagine it will confirm things, but just adds another problem. Im sure I have major neurotransmitter problems now...

Ive spent most of what I have trying to get to the the magical fix and an very apprehensive about starting another programme as it will be another chunk of cash give to someone else,with no real responsibility in that deal.

PM me if you want to chat anything over being UK based and most on here are in the US...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)