CureZone   Log On   Join
dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

zepplin2011 Views: 8,343
Published: 9 years ago

dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

I was interested in trying the Beck Protocol for eliminating the herpes virus and overall just cleansing my body. I researched it and ask many many people if it has worked and I havent found anyone who has success with it. I think for the very few people who have had any real success, that was just one of those random things. NO MATTER WHAT THE THERAPY IS, there will always be a few people who have had success. If I go pick grass from my yard and claim it kills HIV and I give it to 1000 HIV+ patients, there will be some who supposebly get cured.

Sorry people, but i think many of us get hopeful about alternative medicine but in the end, things like this simply dont work.

I am still open to speak with anyone who has used it. I would like to talk by email or phone. I know many people who want to try this protocol but after my research i will have to give them the bad news unless someone here can help me find people who have been cured of various things. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)