CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

More
More
parazapper Views: 8,026
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,998,920

Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

>- I researched it and ask many many people if it has worked and I havent found anyone who has success with it.

The problem that you have is anyone who has been cured is not here any longer. They do not need the forums. So, just how many have you actually interviewed who actually used the Beck Protocol? And you have been seriously researching this for how many decades? Your first appearance on the CureZone was 11 days ago?

Over the past 12 years I have talked to many who were HIV positive that accredit the zapper with having saved their lives. I do not know of many who claimed to be cured but many remissions. The evidence that I have seen shows that those who zap extensively stay healthier and live longer while many who took medications like AZT and other anti-retrovirals were very sickly and have long since been dead.

>- If I go pick grass from my yard and claim it kills HIV and I give it to 1000 HIV+ patients, there will be some who supposebly get cured.

Yes, and why? Because the grass had something that was needed to help them cure the problem. Something like Cancer, HIV, Herpes, etc., does not simply go away. There is cause and there is effect.

>- things like this simply dont work

The really sad thing is that most of the people here are here because conventional medicine and allopathic therapies have failed them miserably.

>- I am still open to speak with anyone who has used it.

I do not feel that you have ever been open since you came onto these forums. If you bothered to read the messages posted, there are quite a few who have stated the positive benefits that they have received from Beck, Rife, Clark, and others.

As for Beck, a small part of his protocol is Colloidal Silver and it is outstandingly effective as an anti-bacterial and as an anti-viral. The BBBE has been shown time and again to clean the blood in vitro and in vivo of microbes through the use of dark field microscopy.

While I do sell Clark type zappers and I do not sell Beck protocol, I will state that without a doubt, the Beck protocol can be very effective in stabilizing, reducing, and even eliminating many illnesses.

For myself, I find that Dr. Clark was not a Quack and that many of her theories are to the point and correct.

I also know that Rife frequencies carry very valuable benefits.

I do not know what your agenda is, but you need to know that dissuading someone from a valid protocol may cost them their lives. If you want to carry that burden into the rest of eternity, then press on.

>- unless someone here can help me find people who have been cured of various things.

Read the postings on these forums. But again, a pharma-troll would not want to do that, would they.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (2)