CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
parazapper Views: 7,879
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,998,994

Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

>- But cant you see,

I do see better than most.

>- if somene was ... they would be telling the whole ... world!

They are! About 5 to 7 percent of our orders come from the CureZone. About 60 to 70 percent of our orders come from Word Of Mouth", customers who tell others about the results that they have had.

Our company has a zero dollar advertising budget. Not one ad in seven years. We have not made any claims of cures or of healing in that time. I personally even promote some competitors products. How can such a business survive?

Does everyone achieve perfect results? No. Do we ever have returns? Yes, a few? Less than 1 percent. Actually, most of the returns were never opened.

When the FDA raided us, they took our customer list and called our customers, trying to find any complaints that they could. Not One Single Complaint!

>- I just want proof! ... Show me someone who has used this therapy for a viral infection.

Did you even bother to read the Thiel Zapper Study?

In that study, the group that zapped, 48.2% reported substantial symptomatic improvement ( greater than 75 percent improvement), while in the control group, only 12.9% reported significant improvement. Note that this study was done using the basic single frequency Clark zapper, not the advanced zappers that are currently available.

>- it seems that there are many many quacks out there selling snake oil and taking advantage the sick!

Yes, I agree, Oncologists charge $10,000 per session to poison you with toxins that they know destroy what little health that remains.

>- i was cured of something and recieved a message, I would write back ASAP!

Quite possibly but not necessarily. I survey our customers about once a year or so and compile statistics. A lot of people do not check their e-mails apparently. I have received replies to these surveys as long as 3 or 4 years later. Even at that , only a small percentage reply at all. However, when the FDA called, only one customer said that they did not get positive results.

As I have stated, I do not sell Beck but I have talked to many Beck users that have told me that they get good results. No BS, no reason for me to say anything but the truth.

>- Show me before I invest a bunch of money into trying this therapy.

If it does not work, ask for your money back. Our products come with a very solid money back guarantee. Read the details at http://petzapper.com
. Our company is ranked A+ by the B.B.B. and we have never had one single complaint in 12 years.

Find the equivalent in a company that sells Beck.

Why not just build your own if you are so worried about loosing a few dollars?

>- who are these so called pharma people?

The pharmaceutical industry hires many thousands of law school and medical school students to scour the internet looking for alternatives and then to post disruptive and defamatory messages. I have a sister and a daughter who are attorneys. They will tell you that this happens. I have a sister who is a MD and she says that this happens.

I will give an example:

The Thiel study mentioned above was published in a pier reviewed journal. But if you go on to WikiPedia and post that information, it will be removed within minutes. If you post it again, despite the fact that it is true, it will be removed by someone else within minutes, usually seconds. If you post it a third time, you may be banned. This is as Orwellian as it gets.

I am an electronics design engineer, biomedical engineer, computer systems administrator, programmer/systems analyst, and formerly a chemist. FWIW :^)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.813 sec, (2)