CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

zepplin2011 Views: 7,825
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,161

Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

so what? For EVERY SINGLE product out there claiming to cure or treat diseases, there are ALWAYS testimonials! ALWAYS. That dont mean shit. You know why? Because we dont know the full story on these people. We dont know anything about them. Have you talked to them? Can you get in touch with them? No! Its impossible. The reason? Because most likely these are actors or people who have experienced a placebo effect and suddenly when on camera. Listen, as I said before, I wanted to try this protocol for my friends, family, and myself. However, after researching and sending out many emails and trying to connect with people, I realized that there are only people who have tried it but with little or no success. CANT FIND ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN CURED! They dont exist. I have asked repeatedly for someone to talk to me, but the same old arguements always surface: "people who get cured dont come here anymore." (the disappear off the face of the earth?), "big pharma is watching". "the feds are watching", "look at these (fake) testimonials". Guys, lets be real, this doesnt work, ok? 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)