CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

zepplin2011 Views: 7,755
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,301

Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

what have you used it for? Did you do blood tests to confirm they actually did something? Are you an evil marketer? If not, come forward and talk to me. Show me this works. Cant you see? I have been searching and searching for someone who has been cured (remember beck claims it cures many things) and have yet to find ONE person who has been cured. Only found 3 people who told me they didnt notice anything significant. So, it would appear this is quackery. Also, dont forget I am not anti-alternative, but rather I am tired of getting ripped off. I have a number of things I am trying to deal with: anxiety disorder, viral issues, hair loss, etc and I have tried various "alternative" methods for each of these and nothing works. I have come to the point that I must accept the idea that much of the alternative stuff is bs and quackery. Again, i want to believe the Beck protocol works, however, there is no proof besides a few random and suspicious testimonials. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.672 sec, (1)