CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
zepplin2011 Views: 7,830
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,404

Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

well wtf do you want me to do? Go spend a bunch of money that I dont have on these treatments that will probably not work? Dont attack me, attack my arguement. I was asking for proof. I have found numerous people on here as well who have tried the protocol and it didnt work. One guy was researching herpes and zinc and talked about how he contracted the virus and gave it to his gf. The both tried many things, including the zapper and BBP. They did colloidal as well. Nothing worked. so he went on to experiement with zinc. Likewise, there have been others who have used it with no success, and like I said, I got 3 responses from people who have tried it with no success, 0 who have been cured. dont dislike me because I am skeptical of these so called cure alls. I simply am in need of something for two dangerous viruses that are lurking in my body and I keep finding all these so called cures but cant find people who have been cured. I feel like we who need help are taken advatage of. Our money taken. Or hopes lost. all bc of money and ignorance and maybe crazy quacks who are sick in the head. Bottom line--this protocol most likely does not work for viruses. If you want to kill a virus, the host cell must be killed also. 

I will look into the blog of the guy who claims to have been cured. Nesides that, why is it that all the others that Beck claims to have cured disappeared? Where are these people? 

most lkel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)