CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
parazapper Views: 7,966
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,400

Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

My suggestion is cleanse first. Then fortify your liver.

While I can not guarantee you that using any zapper will completely rid you of any virus, I will suggest that they are far better than nothing.

I do not spend my time building, promoting, and selling zappers for no reason at all. I would make from 4 to 5 times as much working in the real world. I am here helping people get what they could not get if I was not doing this.

Most companies that sell zappers do provide a money back guarantee and most ( I say most ) are honorable.

If you want to know what the problem is in getting rid of viral infections such as EBV, HHV, and HIV ( if it really exists ), I will be happy to educate you.

BTW, I had oral herpes since childhood and had frequent outbreaks throughout adulthood, but I have not had one single outbreak i 12 years. Is it gone? Don't know. But I am definitely happy with not having had any outbreaks.

The thing that I know about zapping is that it is based on scientifically sound principles regardless of the lack of good scientific studies. The virus is very rigid and is of a fixed dimension which means that if a resonant frequency of sufficient amplitude is applied, the virus can shatter. Does that mean that it actually does? Don't know, the only microscopes capable of seeing was maliciously destroyed in the quest to push pharmaceuticals on the American public.

So, if you have the virus how is it detected? Particles in the blood, right? So if you shatter all of the fully formed virus in the body, what do you get? More particles in the blood. If you destroyed every single virus in the body, what would you have particles in the blood. So, if you are successful, how will you know? The particles can remain for a long long time.

One thing that I have noted among many of the users that I have talked to is that they just plain felt better, more energetic, fewer symptoms. Then I say, do not stop because if you have only 1 virus remaining, it will just come back.

The real reason that you may never be 100 percent free is due to the nature of viral replication. The virus inserts its DNA / RNA into your cells, and at that point, it is no longer a virus, but a true part of that cells metabolic function. And it can remain there until that cell dies. This is why people get shingles as adults from childhood chickenpox.

Even then, people who are prone to shingles and use the zapper, report lower incidence of shingles outbreaks.

What I am saying is that while I get fewer colds and flu as a result of zapping, it does not cure me nor make immune. The illness is less frequent, less bothersome, less debilitating. Therefore, I am happy with my zappers.

I do not and will not injure my body with flu shots or most other vaccinations because they carry very serious consequences that they will not tell you about.

If you want to try a zapper, get one and then post whether or not you get the results that you want. If it does not produce results, return it.

But be fair and do not bash people because they are scared of the medical mafia or other threats, perceived or real. While this is the so called land of the free, the Patriot Act allows for you to disappear without recourse. It is wise of some to be afraid to speak.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.781 sec, (2)