CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
zepplin2011 Views: 7,695
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,462

Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

WTf, i dont get it. I know many people who have used alternative medicine to cure various things and they are not scared of MIB. Come on, are you serious? Dont you think this is silly? MIB, pharma, Fda, me, them....cant you see? Its always about a scapegoat. You all are confronted with somone like me demanding proof to all these claims and thats all i get. Blaming someone else....

well I appreciated your advice regarding the virus. I will looking into that. Re why I supposebly "attack" the BBP, well lets juts say I became angry when i got the impression that this could cure me but then when I started digging deeper i soon realized it appears to be quackery. On tope of that, I nearly spent theh $850 to buy the protocol from sota. Again, I sentt out many messages to people who said they used it via youtube, facebook, email, etc and only 3 responded and had no success. So basically what you all believe is this: the ones who have no success try the protocol and it doesnt work and they go on with their lives and are able to talk to others about their experience (permitted by MIB, FDA, trolls, big pharma, etc???????). But the ones who are cured disapear or are afraid to talk to me bc they are scared of the MIB, fda, trolls, big pharma, etc??????? I mean, really? Cant you see how silly this sounds? 

And you keep talking about getting raided, why is that? Are you a quack? have you cured someone? What do you sell? 

cured 

able to talk to others 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)