CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

Johny Apple Bomb Views: 7,794
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,836

Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

well I appreciated your advice regarding the virus. I will looking into that. Re why I supposebly "attack" the BBP, well lets juts say I became angry when i got the impression that this could cure me but then when I started digging deeper i soon realized it appears to be quackery. On tope of that, I nearly spent theh $850 to buy the protocol from sota.

JAB

You can find a coronal ozonator on ebay for 50 dollars. Their are free schematics all over the net to help build the machines at just the cost of parts.

If you don't want to build your own equipment. Yes. You will have to find what's available and pay someone. You're probably not going to find someone out their that will build your equipment, pay for the parts and then hand it over to you for free. I guess in your world they are scammers getting paid for their work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.516 sec, (1)