CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
parazapper Views: 7,627
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,836

Re: dont think the Beck Protocol Works!!!!

Did you study statistics in school? Possibly not.

As A business manager, I have to know a little bit about statistics. One of those thing is a couple of rules of thumb.

In advertising, if you have a good product and a few competitors, of potential customers who visit any given web site, 1 out of 100 will buy on that visit.

Also, when you go out and ask people if they have had a good experience, they will tell some of the time. Customers will usually talk about a bad experience 10 times as often as they will talk about a good experience.

If you go on a forum and ask a question, expect about 1 out of 100 to reply unless it gets very personal.

With this in light, the very first time that you posted on this forum, you asked if anyone had success in curing themselves using Beck. A total of 195 people have read that post. If every one of them had been cured, How many would have replied? About 4 or 5. So, you got zero replies. That means that either of the following has occurred. No one has been cured, No one who has been cured is coming back. Those 195 people have only been using Beck for a few months and are not done, They were all cured but either did not want to answer because of past trolls or just did not have time.

BTW, out 7 of those 195 views were by me, checking to see how many times the message was read and what responses had been posted. Guess not.

Your second request on Herpes support has only been viewed 177 times. Most likely, the same visitors.

The problem here is that while this forum has been visited by thousands over the years, they do not get e-mail notices that you have asked a question unless they actually log back in.

As for me, While I have used Beck, it has not cured me of anything, mostly because I had been using Clark for years although I actually read about Beck's zapper first. Also, while I have not had a herpes virus outbreak in 12 years, I do not claim cure and I do not claim that the zapper actually did it. I had vaccinations when I was young and also had numerous things such as 'Mono' but I do not have any proof that I have had EBV so I did not answer that.

There are Clark zappers as cheap as $9.95, but do not expect a lot. They are like trying to drive a M1 Tank with a VW engine. You are not going to get a lot of high performance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.219 sec, (2)