CureZone   Log On   Join
The Kingdom of God is within you

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 2,221
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,000,127

The Kingdom of God is within you

Herbert W. Armstrong and the Worldwide Church of God was/is a Christianized form of Judaism.  There are other sects of that ilk today.  I was a member WWCG for a couple of years.  You can call them a cult if you wish, but what they taught was more biblical than many major Christian sects are today and that is what impressed me at the time.  Part of their belief system (like many Christian churches) is that Jesus will return (future time) and establish "His" kingdom of on earth, which means that none of those who teach this today, really believe what Jesus taught.  Yet in his Olivet discourse he outlined prophecy that included his return to Earth and his sermon said:

Matthew 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

I remember when Armstrong was on his death bed in a coma and he claimed he never had a NDE.  Yet after he healed from that illness he was never the same person.  His message was different and his personality changed.  I think that he simply gave up that body and turned it over to a walk-in.

So many Christians today refuse to believe what Jesus taught - that in reality he has never left the Planet. 

Jesus was/is a Jewish rabbi who taught that the kingdom of God is within you right now - not in some esoteric future time.  He also taught in the Jewish temples of his day.  Yet the vast majority of "Christians" simply don't believe it.  If you search for God outside yourself, you may never find Her.

http://niv.scripturetext.com/luke/17-20.htm

Luke 17:20-21: Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is within you.”

Notice that his reference is to the kingdom of God in present time (2,000 years ago) not in some futuristic time or space.  The kingdom of God has been here for thousands of years and was taught in other religions during the time that Jesus visited Earth in a physical body and was taught even earlier than that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.609 sec, (2)