CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Kingdom of God is within you

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 1,937
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,000,347

Re: The Kingdom of God is within you

Jesus never called himself God, only God's son.

John 10:31-37   Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.  Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Jesus was referring to Psalm 82:6 - I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High - which says that men are gods.  We are not our body - we are each an eternal spirit residing in our temple, our body, for this lifetime.  How cannot the kingdom of God be in each and everyone of us if Jesus told the Pharisees that the "...kingdom of God is within you" (them - the Pharisees) if God isn't  within everyone?

He also told a crowd of about 5,000 that:

“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:14-16)

Just another scripture that ministers today fail to quote.  They quote the one that says Jesus is the light of the world but fail to quote the one that says you and I and everyone else on the Planet are also the light of the world.

If you look within, you will find God who is within every man woman and child on the Planet and Jesus taught it.

"Father Cavanaugh (from the movie Rudy) "Son, in 35 years of religious study, I have only come up with two hard, incontrovertible facts: there is a God, and...I am not Him."

Perhaps Father Cavanaugh should have quit studying and should have followed what Jesus taught instead, by looking within.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.082 sec, (2)