CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Kingdom of God is within you

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 2,007
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,000,380

Re: The Kingdom of God is within you

Many of your quotations are by authors other than Jesus.  Your quotation from John confirms what I've said all along - we are all Gods.  Look at anyone on the Planet and you will see "the Father."  The 1 Timothy quote that says "...God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit..." just like you and everyone else.  Titus didn't understand the God within or as many times happens his Aramaic to Greek to English got all screwed up.

I'll go back again to what Jesus said to the hated Pharisees of his day "...the kingdom of God is within you."  If God's kingdom is within you (hated Pharisees of which Saul/Paul was one) as Jesus taught - where on Earth do you think that God resides.

I follow the teachings of Jesus because even in his day he was totally misunderstood.  Saul/Paul sure didn't understand him.  In fact, Saul/Paul was a Christian killing Pharisee who never met Jesus.  He had a psychic experience on the road to Damascus that changed him a bit.  He argued and fought with Jesus' disciples and per the bible never studied with them.  There are many thousands of people since Saul/Paul who have met Jesus as spirit and if they talk about it they get hauled off to the loony farm.

"You are misinterpreting those scriptures and Jesus did call himself God."

Bull shit!  That's what everyone who denies the real Jesus ultimately comes back with because the scriptures clearly describe the teachings of Jesus.  To get in touch with what he taught sit down and have a conversation with him.  He'll answer you.  Sometimes it isn't words but only energies.  Ask him for a healing and he will comply.  Same thing with God.  You can get some wonderful healings from God and he will also chat with you.  If your communication with God isn't in your own voice, then it isn't God you are talking to.

Here is what Jesus said about the Pharisees in Luke 12:1  Jesus spoke first to his followers, saying, "Beware of the yeast of the Pharisees, because they are hypocrites."  Yet as I've posted over and over again he told them (the Pharisees) that "...the kingdom of God is within you" and you have never responded to that direct teaching of Jesus.  If the kingdom of God is within you - where do you think that God resides?  Up in the sky like the finger of your icon points to?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.793 sec, (2)