CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Kingdom of God is within you

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
refreshed Views: 1,794
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,000,499

Re: The Kingdom of God is within you

Just so you know.... I am not 7th day adventist and I'm not supporting every single thing they believe in, just because I use this one video.....but I am using this video to biblically make one point about what the breath of life (spirit) is.

All of God's creation has this energetic spirit of life within them that God breathed into each one....but it is only believers that receive the Holy Spirit, through their relationship with God. We are not the Holy Spirit....we are not God.

By scripture and revelation from God we recognize who/what Jesus really is. He is/was God in Spirit and in flesh form, who not only resides in heaven, but because He is also the Holy Spirit....he also resides in the body of believers as well, at the same time. We were made in His image, but the privilege to be made in the image of His Spirit, is only for those that want to be adopted into God's family. It's a free gift to anyone who wants it, but one must not trample this precious pearl...this eternal gift, by thinking we will be equal to God.

If we are believers in Christ, He lives within us. If we are adopted into the family of God, we will receive power from His Spirit to do many things while we are on earth. We will one day receive our glorified bodies...and yes, we will be "like" gods, not only by the power of the Holy Spirit that lives in us, but also in our new bodies....However, we still will not be "The God" of heaven. This is what Satan believed and he was cast out for that belief.

Now as far as whether I should have posted a video of a 7th day believer or not....I will let God judge, but I do however believe the same as printed in this following statement as was found on their website....most biblical-minded Christ followers will as well.

"We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and is profitable for correction, reproof, and instruction in righteousness. (See 2 Timothy 3:16.)

We believe that Jesus is the eternal, self-existent God and is not a created being. Even though He is fully God, He took upon Himself the form of a man to live and die for our sins.

We believe that the penalty for man's sin was paid on the cross of Calvary in Jesus' death. "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23). By believing on Jesus Christ and accepting the grace of His shed blood, we receive the gift of eternal life. "Not of works, lest any man should boast" (Ephesians 2:9).

Because we love Jesus for His sacrificial death, we want to obey Him as he commands in John 14:15. We are not saved by our works. But, because we are saved, we choose to keep His commandments as the guide for successful living.

We believe that prophecy reveals Jesus is coming again very soon. (See Matthew 24:32-51.)"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (2)