CureZone   Log On   Join
New Hakala results

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
Maps Views: 1,118
Published: 9 years ago

New Hakala results

Ok, I'm a bit bummed.. This last Iodine loading test (10-22-12) showed that I'm absorbing only 28% Iodine and excretion 72%, one before that (4-27-11), 20% absobtion and 80% excretion.

I was doing very little Iodine supplementation in the beginning, maybe 12-25mgs daily iodine supplementation the first year at 91% (2-17-11), so I was pretty sure it was a symporter or organification problem as Cougar suggested. I added Selenium, ATP cofactors and started doing a lot of Vit C and more salt.

Since 6-12, I've been doing 100+mgs Lugol's and Iodoral daily, with 300mgs or more SSKI daily.
Bromide is below 5mg at 3.61 (originally 31.4mgs 2011)
Fluoride a little above the 1.3mg mark at 2.57, so I'm still detoxing fluoride.

I'm curious since I've been supplementing high doses iodine, will the iodine loading test at 50mgs iodine even be very accurate?

I still have thyroid and adrenal issues and it sounds like it's years and not months to get to iodine saturation for most people. I'm addressing the adrenals and hoping the iodine will help the thyroid. Body temp had increased in the last two months, so I think I'm getting there...slowly.

I guess what I'm wondering...hoping, is that I'm on the uphill side instead of the downhill side of saturation.

I realize there is not really an answer, just putting it out there for others going through this, too ;) I'm a visual person, so seeing numbers go in the right direction help me : )

I'm a 56 year old female going through menopause with adrenal, thyroid and possibly some mercury issues.

FYI...my fibrocystic beast disease does seem to be gone, so that is one BIG plus that iodine has done for me. I think I would have been a Breast Cancer patient in the making before iodine supplementation.

I still have lower back, muscular issues going on a year, now, only becomes a problem when I have to stand for long periods of time.

I'm interviewing a doctor next month that is a DO, so I hope that she may be at least open to iodine supplementation and open minded ;) we'll see :)

Ok, enough rambling ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)