CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Natural Cure for An-An / Tinea Flava Fungus

goodsamaritan55 Views: 14,197
Published: 9 years ago

Natural Cure for An-An / Tinea Flava Fungus

Natural Cure for An-An / Tinea Flava Fungus: Langkawas / Galangal Ginger

November 1, 2012 By

I’ve been buying a kind of ginger twice in the wet market so far, it is called “langkawas” or “galangal” depending on the province you come from. I bought it because I am in a ginger discovery kick. Tasting the different kinds of ginger. With the new nannies in the home and my sister in law who also came from the province, they all said in concert that “langkawas” or “galangal” is their traditional cure for an-an / tinea flava fungal infections!

Galangal testimonial of An-An cure. And the nice thing about their knowledge is that it is first hand.

1. Arlene Nicor of Antique says she used to have a bad case of an-an all over her back when she was young. The cure for her an-an in that case was after every bath, she had to rub fresh langkawas on her an-an spotted skin. She said it was painful as langkawas is powerful stuff. But after 30 days of doing so, her an-an was cured.

2. Another testimonial comes from Vhina Platoon of Leyte. She says when she was young she had an-an on her face. She had galangal rubbed on her face daily until the an-an disappeared. Something like 2 weeks.

So the cure for an-an with langkawas / galangal ginger is traditional and well known in those provinces. Langkawas is cheap. Only 80 pesos per kilo in farmer’s market in Cubao, Quezon City.

http://www.curelibrary.com/blog/diseases/fungal-infections/natural-cure-for-a...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.281 sec, (2)