CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Testing for Hyperthyroid/Goiter and Adrenals & Heart

Ginagirl Views: 1,347
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,002,325

Re: Testing for Hyperthyroid/Goiter and Adrenals & Heart

"The only thing the doctor talks about is the TSH. I know I feel better when the TSH is above 1. My doctor says I stabalizing; but with the way I feel and the many many symptoms. I know I am becoming more Hyper."

Listening to your doc may be comforting, or confusing. Your doc probably knows next to nothing about thyroid or hypo T, the test is all he/she knows. The TSH tests are useless, according to this group, and dr, Mark Starr. etc.
You have the ability to do this yourself. The ones I know on synthyroid, on neverending TSH tests, are not doing fine. At all.

"The thyroid gland's production of thyroid hormone is controlled by the master gland in the brain called the "pituitary gland" which releases TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone). The TSH then travels in the blood stream to the thyroid gland and instructs it to produce more thyroid (T4) hormone. When the thyroid gland has difficulty making T4 due to Iodine deficiency or damage to the thyroid gland, then the TSH level can be quite high. High TSH indicates low thyroid function."
http://www.drdach.com/wst_page10."

"I started the Lugols Iodine two days ago very slow, don't want any other symptoms; difficult to function now."

-I recommend you read a lot at this forum. Jumping right at 50-100 mg, taking all co-supplements may do it for you.
//www.curezone.org/faq/c.asp?a=13,281,2962

When you say hyper; what symptoms?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)