CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Definition of a Parasite

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
  Views: 810
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,002,360

Re: Definition of a Parasite

I have no idea what you're talking about, but the reason most people leave this forum is that they are censored too much. I was just finding the freedom here relaxing, and now this. If this is going to turn back like it was, I'm gone, and I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same way.

I haven't personally seen anyone abusing the forum recommending "outside" doctors, but what is the harm if someone finds a naturopath who is good and wants to recommend them?

I think this heavy-handed approach is unwelcomed. I remember when every post was answered with a looooooong recommendation of Hulda Clark products. I thought when I first came here this was a Hulda Clark only forum. Then people started getting banned for mentioning pharmaceuticals here. Curezone is a place to get HELP, not be controlled by people with their own agenda.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.015 sec, (1)