CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Types of Colloidal Silver

sounddoctrine Views: 4,210
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,002,914

Re: Types of Colloidal Silver

Esstee, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I was hoping you would give your two cents. I wasn't aware of that other site.

He seems to be a big fan of additives. I would agree with you about making pure Colloidal Silver . I would rather only reduce with heat to get a more balanced ionic/colloidal solution with nothing added.

If a nano-particle is capped, it could prevent it from coming in contact with pathogens. I think i'd rather not take my chances with that.

I ordered a Silver Lungs generator about a week ago. What is your take about the reducing agent they provide which is Dextrin? Would this produce a "capped" colloid particle or only contribute to added electrons?

I bought the unit to get into local production for family and friends. I would like to make the best possible CS I could with a generator.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)