CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help for a newbie and Iodine

mickeyj79 Views: 1,377
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,003,042

Re: Help for a newbie and Iodine

Hi Grizz,

I totally forgot to mention that i got the ATP cofactors also.

So it is best to start off low and totally detox (however long that takes) and then start doing the loading? how would i know when my wife is totally detoxed? and once detox do i only need the Iodine or should the Iodine only ever be used with the co-suppliments?

This is fascinating stuff who would have thought just 1 element missing in someone diet could have such detrimental effects on a persons health. I am sure my wife will want to be detox liked yesterday but by the sounds of it it could take months but we want to do things right and the last thing i want to do is make her incredibly sick. I only unfortunately have the Lodoral 12.5mg tablet would she be safe even with 1/4 of a table or a small shaving of the tablet to begin with or is this a big no?

Do you take all of the ingredients together at the beginning of the day (the salt, Magnesium, Vit C, ATP etc) and then have the 2nd 1000mg vit c in the evening or is there a special way of taking all of the products together IE at special intervals?

Many thanks for eveyone help you have been fantastic!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)