CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help for a newbie and Iodine

Ginagirl Views: 1,540
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,003,076

Re: Help for a newbie and Iodine

Oh yes, no problem pausing the detox. You do by pulsing the iodine, as this is the element that runs the show.
Not all of us get the detox as hard as I did. But when having both the ovarian cyst and FBD, I can see it coming.

the salt is for many things; as the bromide detox. I will link this at the end of my post. Did you know that the amniotic fluid is almost as salt as seawater? Just make sure you use a good salt, real salt as himalayan. It contains all trace minerals possible.

"UNREFINED SALT'S EFFECT ON THE BODY - Our bodies possess three "internal oceans" that closely resemble the content of sea water: blood plasma, lymphatic fluid, and extracellular fluid. Real salt has that same mineral content as the oceans and these bodily fluids.

The salty amniotic fluid produces growth of the human embryo by 3 billion times! Life is dependent upon the presence of sodium, BUT not by itself. The sodium must be balanced out with other minerals like magnesium, calcium, potassium, and various trace minerals. Salt activates the salivary enzyme in the mouth - the very first enzyme in the digestive process. Sodium is required by the parietal cells of the stomach wall to make hydrochloric acid for digestion. From the moment of conception humans are never without a need for salt."

The vit C; I take it 3-4 times a day, to make sure you have a good level. It also help with the detox, as it support the adrenals big time.

Bromide, Iodine etc;
http://breastcancerchoices.org/iodineindex.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)