CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry Anthony your diet dont work...

Anthony87 Views: 2,309
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,002,633

Re: Sorry Anthony your diet dont work...

Are we talking about me or you? I eat meat almost every day now. I got NAFLD from daily bacon and eggs and a lot of other poor choices. I wouldn´t scratch fat 100%...What I am vocal against are these "Cleanses" that involve drinking oils..and a diet that looks at starches as poison...

I think it would be better if you actually said what your diet was like before and during this plan where I guess you used some of my advice. I created a blog that said if you have a problem with nightshades, then yucca, plantains, squash are alternatives that do not have that type of danger.

In reading this post...it doesn´t sound like you really listened to anything that I have been saying. Tay19 summed it up...Fat is not a poison if it is the olive oil on a salad or kept to a fast food burger sized portion of beef a couple days per week...If a hefty amount of starches, cabbage, salads are eaten. It becomes dangerous when theres a malabsorption issue...carbs are eliminated completely...and the colitis patient is cramming in meat and avocadoes all day, while drinking oils.

I am not advocating a lifetime of a fat free diet...I eat meat , olives, season salads with olive oil...but in strict moderation..completely different from the old days of omelette´s, crepes, coffee with cream that got me into this mess. I really disagree that a high carbohydrate plan is going to lead to some sort of health disaster down the road. Potatoes are super easy to digest and won´t be rough on the colon like grains....I think my rational small portions of beef are fine..but last year the excess of meat made my colon irritated and allowed candida to invade my skin and intestines.

So it´s not over for you and I would hope that you get more specific on what you did with nutritional balancing so you can receive some real input. Or maybe say what you will do now, since what I offered didn´t work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)