CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: diet, diet, diet....

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
mickeyj79 Views: 1,368
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,003,106

Re: diet, diet, diet....

aaagghhhhh sorry for this but my wife has asked me a couple more questions (sorry for annoying you guys)

1. How do you know when you have fully detoxed and loaded on Iodine to at least 90% my wife and i know by her diet limitations etc she is badly low on Iodine etc but how will we know when he has fully loaded up to about 90% so she can do the maintainence dosing? Reason why we ask is that the doctors here want my wife to go on clomid and straight away we said no because we know how dodgy that stuff is and it will make her health extremely bad being pumped with manmade hormones and rubbish and the drug clomid itself actually destroys any fertility left and is cancer causing. Naturally we mentioned we wanted to do this.....long story short we were pretty much laughed at and were told sure try it if you want but you will waste your time, your best thing is clomid and like a drugs dealer just was pushing clomid clomid and more clomid.......has tried to source decent doctors to listen to us but they seem to be all sheep over here in the UK pathetic bunch that just go by the latest drug instead of nature and nurture so we are pretty much on our own here. SO how do i know my wife is up to her optimal levels because if i have to find a doctor to help us with this i fear we will never do it.............should i be able to tell in some way or form that she has mostly got everything she needs everyday?

2. My wife has a lot of apple cider vinegar here and i take it also because i have heard its properties are beneficial, is it safe to take alongside iodine? By that i mean i know it wont kill us taking it with Iodine etc but do i have to be careful taking it with the other suppliments because it could dull their effects....or is it safest to rule out the ACV for the time being to make sure it doesn't interfere with any of the co-suppliments or iodine....or can we still take it every morning and even like we are doing at the moment?

Sorry for the questions guys

Many Thanks
Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.250 sec, (1)