CureZone   Log On   Join
Detox Iodine

redirish Views: 2,707
Published: 9 years ago

Detox Iodine

Hi,

I am on day 7 on the slow Iodine protocol; changed to the two ounces of water two days ago.

Many detox symptoms. A couple of questions.

For the salt flushing how many times should I do this . I usually do the salt flush once a day after I take the Iodine. My stomach is bloated and I burp all day long, a lot of acid. Also happened at night and the pain was really bad.I had to take an acid reducer and tums like product to get through the day. Also diarrhea. Any other suggestions . I am going off the Iodine for two days so I can work, and will start again on Saturday,.

Goiter also seems bigger., and is hurting

I quit the diet soda, and had to get a regular natural soda today to help with the burping to get through work.

Also the know on Paleo is a lot to do all at once. Purchased some Lara bars when I did not feel well again.

Is anyone has any suggestions for the dry eyes. This is not from the detox. I only sleep about 2 hours, then I actually wake up and have to put in drops, and then try to go back to sleep. This happens all night.

Thank you again everyone for all your help, aI wish you all good health

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)