CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Detox Iodine

redirish Views: 2,540
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,004,390

Re: Detox Iodine

Hi Grizz,
Yes I had symptoms in the beginning also with the 1 oz. But I am still wondering if these are my Hyper symptoms. I also still have my sinus issues. Before I started the Iodine I felt my hyper was getting worse.

I am still having the hyper symptoms I will go get blood tests again. I currently take 2.5 mg of Methiamzole. I will go back to the 1 oz.
It is really hard to understand when you are hyperthyroid that you need Iodine. Yes I will search the site for goiter. Maybe someone else had hyperthyroid and a goiter. I purchased Dr. Brownstein’s book Overcoming Thyroid disorders.

You need to do the complete salt flush once per day for 3 days. Then try the pulse dose or go back to your previous problem free dosage. I will try this.
Will take a look at JDW’s story

What does your new doctor suggest that you do? – Not sure about the new doctor, I have been out of town with a sick family member. I am making a follow up appointment. At the very least if it does not work out with him perhaps I can have him order all the bloods tests I need. I will look all these up. None of the other doctors would order anything other than what they thought was appropriate.
Thank you for all you do 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)