CureZone   Log On   Join
Child Eczema Cleared with Tung Shueh Pills Cow Head Brand

goodsamaritan55 Views: 6,447
Published: 9 years ago

Child Eczema Cleared with Tung Shueh Pills Cow Head Brand

Seems that these Tung Shueh Pills are the latest missing link in the final healing of our son's eczema. The last ones on his legs. We have been looking to Traditional Chinese Medicine and the spleen system improvement. I got into making soup stocks from beef and from various fish. We changed food to those with more Yang qualities, more spleen supportive, more digestive supportive. We also got into having fermented ginger every day, and changed the order of fruit consumption by not serving fruit in the morning, but instead having them as snacks and having papaya for desert as papaya has digestive enzymes.

Tung Shueh Pills for my son, chew 2 balls 3x a day. Helps digest food more completely. Helps blood circulation. Cleans the blood. Even just on cooked paleo diet with soup stocks and sometimes organic rice, my son now has digesting power.

After almost 3 weeks of taking these pills, his eczema on his legs had cleared. He seems to be gaining weight. I took these pills too to see how they affected me. It helps digest, it helps me gain weight. I hope my son gains weight too. I am studying if my son can also be given Panax Ginseng.

These pills and soup stocks and fermented ginger has made my job as a parent easier. Raw paleo diet makes him itch free, but it is hard for an 11 year old to maintain for too long.

http://eczemacure.info/2012/11/09/child-eczema-cleared-with-tung-shueh-pills-...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)