CureZone   Log On   Join
Been Thinking About His Name - Barack Hussein Obama

Views: 1,636
Published: 10 years ago

Been Thinking About His Name - Barack Hussein Obama

Something recently occurred to me about Obama's full fake name.

I am not sure when he changed his name from Barry Soetoro to Barak Hussein Obama. I remember hearing about Obama first after my friend turned me onto an episode of Oprah. She had recorded it and said to check this guy out on Oprah and that he might be our next president.

I remember watching him on Oprah and thinking he would never be president because people would be so turned off by his name because it sounds so much like BOTH Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein combined. But now I think the choosing of that name was genius. Whoever created Obama's image and name knew that it would have a deep psychological effect on the people. I think people weren't offended by his name. But actually just the opposite. And the people that created his name knew that it would have an opposite effect. Instead of being offended by his name sounding both like Osama and Saddam Hussein, people would want to prove to themselves they could see beyond the name because they were evolved. People like to prove to themselves they are smart and open-minded and more so than other people. And that name worked like a charm.

Obama is probably one of the biggest psyops ever perpetrated against the America people. Outside of 911, of course. And so many just keep falling for it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)