CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HI Long time away...just dropped in..FROM HERNE

latter day saint Views: 1,670
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,005,069

Re: HI Long time away...just dropped in..FROM HERNE

The only thing that came back documented was filaria. So Ivermectin treats that, as does Doxycycline.

I am sure I have had a multitude of other things. There is almost no drug I haven't taken at this point. I have had my hair fall out TWICE!!!!!

I think it is a great idea to take RED EARTH...which is Diatomaceous Earth. Working up from 1 tablespoon 2X daily to 3X daily. Taken in a glass of water and some juice. It is supposed to slit the parasites.You can take it every day for the rest of your life. You can take it with other meds and drugs....It cannot harm you.

I honestly can't say which is best...every drug is very important. I also think it is very important to take a specific med for the bowel...as with infections there is SIBO . Look that up on the net...and you will find out what you need. Also ALIGN is a recomended probiotic. I will be taking that for the rest of my life.

Getting rid of the parasites is part of the battle. But you need to create some kind of good environment in your gut again and do it on a continuing basis.

xoxo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)