CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Been Thinking About His Name - Barack Hussein Obama

flaconnie Views: 1,367
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,005,026

Re: Been Thinking About His Name - Barack Hussein Obama

Barack Obama was born in 1961 in Hawaii. His name at the time of birth was Barack Hussein Obama II. It still is. Barry was a nickname like Vicky is to Victoria. There was nothing clever actually about using his name, since the general US public did not know of Suddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden until after the Sept. 11 2001 attacks. That couldnt have been planned that way. 50 years in advance? AND president Bush was in office at the time of the terror attacks...Not Barack Obama. Nor did we know he would actually get elected. The odds were against him really as he ran for president on so many levels including his name. To be quite honest, I voted for him twice. I am not defending him merely, as I am stating the facts. Americans are getting a little to suspicious and distrustful of many things lately with good reason considering whats happened in the past 10 years...But we need to keep our facts in check so we dont fall for everything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)