CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Documenting, videotaping, digital microscopic images, compiling a list of people, and then alerting the media.

Views: 826
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,007,149

Re: Documenting, videotaping, digital microscopic images, compiling a list of people, and then alerting the media.

You actually sound like enough information will change the way the medical field will handle parasitic infections.

HA -HA

DOCUMENTING is for the benefit of whom?

NO WAY WOULD I SUGGEST PROVIDING INFORMATION THROUGH YOUR COMPUTER THAT COULD POSSIBLY HELP THOSE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MEDICAL PROFESSION PUTTING THEIR HEADS IN THE SAND!

NO F*CKING WAY!

And when someone believes they are healed or have killed of the suspected pathogen(s), I would suggest they broadcast only some of the information - such as medications but not their exact dosage.

If there are truly as many Americans suffering as there appears to be from the little bit of information I have found to date, then there is a reason that we are not privy to. It is probably politically backed. Or it could just be that there are so many in this country that were not born here or due to the shipping of food into our country.

We hardly make anything here, but what we do ship to outher countries could be an issue too, should disease that exists here be known.

There is nothing better to cover up a lie but to make the person who knows of the truth to appear insane!

Think about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)